Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Fact - If u lose your mobile in India , you can get it back
Got an interesting fact to share... Nowadays each one of us carries Hi – Fi Mobile devices and always fears that it may be stolen.
Each mobile carries a unique IMEI i.e. International Mobile Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.
This is how it works!!!!!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this no anywhere but except your mobile as this is the no which will help trace your mobile in case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to email@example.com
5. No need to go to police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet.
7. You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no is being changed.
If you lose your mobile, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info.